Nero 3 or Tunze 6050

  • Thread starter Thread starter cjtabares
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cjtabares

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 17, 2009
Messages
461
Reaction score
226
Location
Bristol,RI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking to replace an old Hydor that I temporarily had in my tank. I am thinking either a Tunze 6055 or a Nero 3. I have it pointed between two rock islands, so I need to be able to point it. I like the low profile of the Nero 3 but am unsure I will be able to point it where I need. Looking for some opinions on each, and if people think I would be able to adjust the nero 3 enough to point it where I want.
IMG_3462.jpeg
 
Last edited:
The Nero 3 has pretty limited adjustment in the angle you can point it. The Tunze will allow you to put it exactly where you want it. It will also be running well after you've bought 2 or 3 Neros with their typical failure after about 2 years.
 
The Nero 3 has pretty limited adjustment in the angle you can point it. The Tunze will allow you to put it exactly where you want it. It will also be running well after you've bought 2 or 3 Neros with their typical failure after about 2 years.
Ok, thanks. Was worried about the adjustability of the Nero.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new