Nero 5 too big for a 26 Gal?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Turpstur
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Turpstur

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 21, 2022
Messages
36
Reaction score
32
Location
Orlando
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! As the title of the post says, I was wondering if a Nero 5 would be too much juice for a 26 gallon Red Sea Max Nano peninsula, obviously with the power turned down. With the Nero 3 shortage and hearing from the people over at TSA that Nero 3s are on backorder til possibly February of next year, I dont think I want to wait. I also dont want to pay $300 for the only listing I found on ebay when I can buy the Nero 5 for cheaper. Any input is valued, I prefer the Nero series due to the slim form factor.
 
Hello! As the title of the post says, I was wondering if a Nero 5 would be too much juice for a 26 gallon Red Sea Max Nano peninsula, obviously with the power turned down. With the Nero 3 shortage and hearing from the people over at TSA that Nero 3s are on backorder til possibly February of next year, I dont think I want to wait. I also dont want to pay $300 for the only listing I found on ebay when I can buy the Nero 5 for cheaper. Any input is valued, I prefer the Nero series due to the slim form factor.
Much so. Go with Nero 3 which itself is strong
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new