Nero 5 in a 26 gallon peninsula?

  • Thread starter Thread starter gabe963
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gabe963

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2024
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Orlando
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two nero 5 pumps from my 90 gallon that I took down, I am wondering if I can add one to my new 26 gallon. Does anyone think it would be too much?
 
I have two nero 5 pumps from my 90 gallon that I took down, I am wondering if I can add one to my new 26 gallon. Does anyone think it would be too much?

Not at all. It is adjustable, so yo would be able to tune it to an acceptable RPM rate.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new