Never intrduced myself

VentingFish

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I totally forgot to introduce myself. Im Anthony from tucson arizona. Just got into the hobby a month and a half ago. I currently have 2 tanks 20 gallon and a 75 that is currently cycling ive been volunteering at a saltwater fish store. To learn as much as i can about the hobby. Hope i can join this community the right way and enjoy ur company! The 20 is a aio. The 75 is running on a fx4. I have a power head and heater on that rn. Not sure what else to add.

20210630_175052.jpg 20210625_202444.jpg

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I totally forgot to introduce myself. Im Anthony from tucson arizona. Just got into the hobby a month and a half ago. I currently have 2 tanks 20 gallon and a 75 that is currently cycling ive been volunteering at a saltwater fish store. To learn as much as i can about the hobby. Hope i can join this community the right way and enjoy ur company! The 20 is a aio. The 75 is running on a fx4. I have a power head and heater on that rn. Not sure what else to add.

20210630_175052.jpg 20210625_202444.jpg
Hi Anthony and Welcome!

Glad you joined. With your photos you seem like you have enough to start your build thread. I created mine when I joined, but I'm still going back and documenting. Its a place where I can track my tank's evolution. Plus once you link it to your account, they give you a build badge (look left, under my ID).

OP
OP
VentingFish

VentingFish

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Anthony and Welcome!

Glad you joined. With your photos you seem like you have enough to start your build thread. I created mine when I joined, but I'm still going back and documenting. Its a place where I can track my tank's evolution. Plus once you link it to your account, they give you a build badge (look left, under my ID).
How would i go about linking it?

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How would i go about linking it?

This is the info on linking they gave me when I was new:
Once you have created a build thread then you can get your VERY FIRST USER BADGE! YAY! It's easy to do and I have created a thread that tells you how to do it here: BUILD THREAD BADGE

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 48 48.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 54 54.0%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 23 23.0%
  • None.

Votes: 26 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 9.0%
Back