Never posted before

bmillsaps

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 7, 2014
Messages
10
Reaction score
24
Location
Hixson
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, I’ve been on here since 2014 but have recently realized that I’ve never actually posted anything. I’ve been keeping my little version of the ocean since around 2008, but it has been a personal hobby that I haven’t shared much of with too many folks. Just wanted to reach out and say hello to those that share the same passion that I do! One day I’ll try to put together a build of my current 75 mixed reef, it’s been going since 2018 so I’ll have to dig for photos. This is the beginnings, when I first moved into our new home and started upgrading from a 40 breeder.

20260313_160008_9CFB92B1-E51F-4535-A834-3B964B4DE4B6.png

I’ll try to find more over the years as time allows.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new