• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

NEVER USED Abyzz A200 pump and controller - $1500

Item Price
$1500.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Will-BRS

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2017
Messages
130
Reaction score
81
Location
Twin-cities, MN
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
An Abyzz A200 pump with power cable, adapter rings and the certificate of testing.

Got it for a big build when it was on sale and then moved to a small apartment, so no big build. It's been sitting in dry cool storage ever since.
I've never run it and it's never been in water (besides testing from Abyzz).
Let me know if anyone wants more pictures or has any questions!

$1500 price, pay and ship through PayPal.

IMG_5566.JPG

IMG_5568.JPG

IMG_5567.JPG

IMG_5571.JPG

IMG_5569.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new