New 12 gal fluval edge

Dwb5

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2016
Messages
293
Reaction score
111
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just came across this tank at a really good deal. The top is busted on it so I know I will have to replace it. My question is with the factory leds what kind of corals will I be able to keep?
20160415_202729.jpg
 
I'm pretty sure it's going to be mainly softies.
 
Last edited:
Thats what I was thinking. I didn't know if I could keep a toadstool or not.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new