New 2021 battery backup 3.0?

infinite0180

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey,
Any info on the updated battery? Id be interested to hear how it works with the Varios2 pump being that it says its a 12v battery now...

Michael@CoralVue

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey,
Any info on the updated battery? Id be interested to hear how it works with the Varios2 pump being that it says its a 12v battery now...
I did find some information for you via this link below. I haven’t personally used this backup system, but it does clearly state you can use it with the Varios 2 pump. :)

Variant

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did find some information for you via this link below. I haven’t personally used this backup system, but it does clearly state you can use it with the Varios 2 pump. :)

Can you elaborate on the v3 battery's ability to work on 24volt devices? From the product description it says that it is now back to 12V like the original. But further down, it claims that it is able to power 12-24V. I was under the assumption that 24V power for a 12V device is okay but not the reverse. Maybe I'm wrong? Can you advise?

Michael@CoralVue

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you elaborate on the v3 battery's ability to work on 24volt devices? From the product description it says that it is now back to 12V like the original. But further down, it claims that it is able to power 12-24V. I was under the assumption that 24V power for a 12V device is okay but not the reverse. Maybe I'm wrong? Can you advise?
With further in-depth questions like that my best advice would be to contact the support portal. This is where our experts can give you a much deeper understanding of the products capabilities.
You can submit a ticket with your questions.

www.Coralvue.com/support

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 132 88.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back