New 225g build

ReeferDave01

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 17, 2016
Messages
148
Reaction score
108
Location
Phoenix, AZ
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, after a year with my 60g, I have upgraded to 225g. Delivery and setup is for Tuesday. I got the tank with stand brand new on Black Friday sale for $1,185. However everything else in quipment ran me additional $5,000. Most of the equipment is in, minus the tank. I purchased:

Tank & Stand
Glass top
72" Orbit Marine Pro lights
Vectra M1 sump pump
Aquatop 607 chiller pump
Reef Octopus 150-S Protein Skimmer
Eshopps ADV-300 Sump
Active Aqua 1/2 HP Chiller
(2) Cobalt 150 Watt heaters
CyberPower UPS Power Backup
(2) Maxspect Gyre XF250 pumps
Aquatop UVCP-13 submersable UV Sterlizer
Jebao DP-4 Dosing pump
Aquatop MR-30 GFO reactor
Misc cables, cabinet inside lighting, water sensors, etc

Cant wait to set it up. Pics coming soon. Total outlay so far ~$6,200
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new