New 32 gallon fish

Zoa_Fanatic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 4, 2020
Messages
1,946
Reaction score
1,251
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m moving my damsel to my 16 gallon. I want to add the following to my 32 and need some help deciding

2 clowns (for sure)
Royal gramm/orchid dottyback
Yellow corris wrasse

wpuld the dottyback or the gramma be better? My rock scape is very flat at the moment because of my engineer goby who I recently lost. There’s one big cave (huge) and a few smaller ones. I have a toadstool mushroom I assume the clowns will host back in the corner.
 
Either will work well with that group.
RG has two colors, OD is one.
Both great picks.
 
I have a 32G Biocube and have experienced the nightmare of having a rogue Gramma.
Absolutely terrorized the other fish - killing my firefish.
Had to take all of the rockwork out of the tank to get him out.
I also have a dottyback who just killed a six line wrasse I put into the tank.
I have a pair of naked clowns with my Tomini tang and the dottyback that I will have to go fishing for.

I have a lot of rock in my tank and lots of places for everyone to hide.
The dottback is very territorial - the clowns just cruise around as does the tang.
 
I have a 32G Biocube and have experienced the nightmare of having a rogue Gramma.
Absolutely terrorized the other fish - killing my firefish.
Had to take all of the rockwork out of the tank to get him out.
I also have a dottyback who just killed a six line wrasse I put into the tank.
I have a pair of naked clowns with my Tomini tang and the dottyback that I will have to go fishing for.

I have a lot of rock in my tank and lots of places for everyone to hide.
The dottback is very territorial - the clowns just cruise around as does the tang.
The Orchid Dotty is usually quite chill in comparison to other dottybacks.

The firefish are the easiest to bully.
 
I have a 32G Biocube and have experienced the nightmare of having a rogue Gramma.
Absolutely terrorized the other fish - killing my firefish.
Had to take all of the rockwork out of the tank to get him out.
I also have a dottyback who just killed a six line wrasse I put into the tank.
I have a pair of naked clowns with my Tomini tang and the dottyback that I will have to go fishing for.

I have a lot of rock in my tank and lots of places for everyone to hide.
The dottback is very territorial - the clowns just cruise around as does the tang.
What kind of dottyback? And are you sure it was a gramma and not a pseudo chromis? They look the same almost
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 53 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new