New 700 gallon tank!!

And I know some of these fish technically don't work together but I've had the fish almost a year and they are just fine lol. I upgraded for my bamboo shark who is hiding and I can't get a pic of

Black Longnose Tang
Emperor Angel
Gem Tang
Harlequin Tusk
Bird Wrasse
Fox Face
Lionfish
Bluedot Stingray
Snowflake Eel
Zebra Eel

10ft x 3ft x 3ft

IMG_9614.jpeg IMG_9615.jpeg IMG_9616.jpeg IMG_9617.jpeg IMG_9618.jpeg IMG_9619.jpeg IMG_9621.jpeg IMG_9622.jpeg IMG_9624.jpeg IMG_9626.jpeg IMG_9628.jpeg IMG_9630.jpeg IMG_9631.jpeg IMG_9632.jpeg
WOW THIS IS SO COOL. By the way how on earth did you know if your floor would support a tank that size???
 
Also I love your sharks!!! I want to get one when I get my dream house and can have a dedicated shark tank…. When that will happen I have no idea but A girl can dream right? Following this thank for sure! So cool
 
Good luck. As you already know the Tusk/Angel and are not good tank mates for the shark so here's to hoping disaster never strikes.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new