New 70g reef stocking ideas

Machoo

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 31, 2022
Messages
11
Reaction score
1
Location
Slovakia
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well time has come to upgrade. I’m buying bigger tank 70g dimension in cm 120x45x45.

Now I have 20g reef.

Fish inhabitants:
2 Pterapogon kauderni
2 Amphiprion ocellaris
1 Psedocheilinus hexataenia
1 Centropyge acanthops

Invertebrates:
Sabellastarte indica
Clibanarius tricolor
Mithraculus sculptus „green“
Lysmata amboinensis
Echinometra mathaei
Nassarius vibex
Trochus histrio
Strombus luhanus
Engina mendicaria
Babylonia formosae


What I was thing about adding:
Old crew +
1 Ctenochaetus tominiensis
1 Signs unimaculatus
1 Gramma loreto
7 Chromis viridis
2 Nemateleotris magnifica


Invertebrates:
Old crew +
1 Astropecten polycanthus
1 Lysmata amboinensis
1 Mithraculus sculptus „green“
1 Echinometra mathaei
More snails (Trochus, Turba, Tectus, Cerith, Nasarius, 1 strombus )


Any ideas what should I add or change? Want to build more self sustaining environment.
 
I personally love Hammers and frog spawn, also love blastos. As for what you have listed, looks good to me
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new