New acro needs a name!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter authentic
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Crab Nebula, Stellar Seaside, Sunfire, Star Surfer, Galactic Sugar Rush, or maybe Golden Crabhouse.
Good luck with the piece, I can't wait until I can have stuff like that again.
God bless!
 
How bout “Ariel” has the colors of a mermaid. Especially Ariel.
 
1594428254830.png
 
I just want to know what species it is, looks like a spath in a way but very round smooth skin. I am guessing since it’s so exclusive they didn’t take a daylight shot. Pretty cool looking! I won’t even attempt a loony tunes name so I will just agree that bob sounds good.
 
You typicality want to let new stuff sit and mature to what it will settle into. Most corals will not retain/ look like they do fresh out of the ocean. Especially if it’s going to be named
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new