New addition! Zebra Turbo Snail

OperationReefTherapy

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2024
Messages
69
Reaction score
70
Location
SWFL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_2112.jpeg
IMG_2105.jpeg
IMG_2110.jpeg
 
Awesome if you wanna make updates on your tank why not post a build thread so you can get a cool badge?!
I did not know that was a thing. I will check it out lol. Sorry, still new to the forum.
 
Great looking snail!
 
I have one of those to. Mines about the size of my palm. They are bulldozers though.
Oh crud,,, just NOW bought 4 from my LFS on a whim while buying a little cleaner shrimp and a couple of regular turbos.
*They were TINY and looked cool so just made the stupid assumption that they were a SMALL type of turbo,,,, ooops

Acclimating for invert QT as we speak:

Shrimp and Snails 2024_06.jpeg
 
Last edited:
I love these guys. Mine only come out at night. They aren't as bad as the Mexican turbos as far as moving coral around IME. Mine hang out on the bottom of the rocks when lights are on and clean while they are there.
Just after adding
image.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new