New AI Lights

Crabs McJones

Regional Reef Manager (AKA Revhtree's Boss)
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2017
Messages
33,607
Reaction score
153,960
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi @randyBRS

With the release of the new AI lights, and adding more LEDS to all the fixtures, is it safe to assume that running the AB+ schedule for the old units will produce a different spectrum on the new fixtures? Would BRS be interested in getting the percentages on the new fixtures to match the AB+ spectrum?
 
Hi @randyBRS

With the release of the new AI lights, and adding more LEDS to all the fixtures, is it safe to assume that running the AB+ schedule for the old units will produce a different spectrum on the new fixtures? Would BRS be interested in getting the percentages on the new fixtures to match the AB+ spectrum?

Great point. Any chance maybe they are working on their own schedule like the signature series?
 
Bump :)
 
Hi @randyBRS

With the release of the new AI lights, and adding more LEDS to all the fixtures, is it safe to assume that running the AB+ schedule for the old units will produce a different spectrum on the new fixtures? Would BRS be interested in getting the percentages on the new fixtures to match the AB+ spectrum?



We're approaching this one a bit differently. ;) Watch for something coming after Black Friday.
 
I'm not sure those ones are on the table for BF, but either way if you end up picking them up...I promise I'll have the numbers for the Hydra 64 in a few weeks!
Thanks Randy! I'm just pulling your leg anyway.
 
I'm not sure those ones are on the table for BF, but either way if you end up picking them up...I promise I'll have the numbers for the Hydra 64 in a few weeks!
You are a gentleman and a scholar :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new