New AI

Stevemillercali

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 23, 2020
Messages
34
Reaction score
27
Location
92692
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There’s a new device coming out called Kai. It’s a A.I. computer that will create the perfect environment for our aquariums. What do you think. Sounds amazing, right now we can only test then dose but this will do it all. I just saw it so I’ll do some more investigating.

IMG_4576.png
 
honestly I dont think everything needs SkyNet inside it...

in all seriousness, I dont think an AI is needed for something as simple as keeping parameter stable, I think its just marketing imo.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new