New and back into the hobby

I'll be sure to add pictures when the seahorses arrive! As for now, there are only some corals and peppermint shrimp.

We're not picky we'll take pictures of just about anything as long as it's a box of water;) Welcome back to the salty side and to R2R, it's great to have you here!!!
 
Hello and welcome to R2R :)
It's a pleasure to have you here with us ;)

giphy.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new