utah GIF

attiland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!
I’m very excited to be here with the community. Looking forward to making some great reefing friends.
I got into reefing in 2005 and built two different 3 year tanks. When we moved, I dropped out of the hobby, but now that my life is stable and my wallet is a bit happier, I’m getting back into it.
Ive started on plans for my dream 190. I’ll be starting a build thread on it soon.
Looking forward to meeting and learning from you.
Welcome to R2R
Welcome to R2R.JPG

LisaB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!
I’m very excited to be here with the community. Looking forward to making some great reefing friends.
I got into reefing in 2005 and built two different 3 year tanks. When we moved, I dropped out of the hobby, but now that my life is stable and my wallet is a bit happier, I’m getting back into it.
Ive started on plans for my dream 190. I’ll be starting a build thread on it soon.
hello and welcome!

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!

Welcome and welcome back! Glad you joined. I'm also a returning to hobby person.

This is a great reference book type article I still refer:

OU812Reefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!
Hello looking forward to seeing your build I’ve learned that this group is very helpful, inspiring and supportive

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 141 88.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back