New and wanting some guidance

lluviamagenta

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, my name is Mayra and Im reaching out to your community for help.

I work with coral research but mostly with Caribbean corals. Recently someone gave me a bunch of indo pacific Acropora that I have no clue onto what their species are or even their common names.

Could you point me to a guide for identification? or could I post the photos with the chance of getting the common names?

thank you!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R and thank you for what you do with coral research! You are welcome to post pictures for ID although if you have a bunch you may want to add the pictures in a new thread in the coral sub-forum (and a link to it here). We’re glad you’re here!

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R, Mayra!

tenor.gif

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, my name is Mayra and Im reaching out to your community for help.

I work with coral research but mostly with Caribbean corals. Recently someone gave me a bunch of indo pacific Acropora that I have no clue onto what their species are or even their common names.

Could you point me to a guide for identification? or could I post the photos with the chance of getting the common names?

thank you!
Welcome! There are lots of talented folk here that can help. Post some pictures and let’s have a go.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 27 36.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 24 32.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 13 17.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.7%
Back