New Apex Setup - MXM Issues

dwright

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I've setup a new Apex A3 Pro today with various issues which I've managed to muddle through. Though I've added a MXM as I have 3 Radion XR15 G6 Blues, 2 MP40's and a Vectra M2. I thought it would be good to be able to use them all in a single App moving forwards.

Anyways, I've added my devices - lost all my configurations (brilliant...) but my biggest issue seems to be that after grouping my light devices together it doesn't seem to be listening to any configuration I'm setting. It's gone past when they should've turned off and yet the AB+ schedule is still blasting away - Can anyone explain this to me?

1705180991965.png

OP
OP
D

dwright

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does your main Apex screen show a time tile and an apex time tile? If it does run the clock setup in the task menu. I had the same issue as you and this fixed it.
Turns out this fixed it! Thanks. The time was already correct but it did show both "Apex time" and Local time here in the UK which was around 8 hours ahead of the Apex time. After running the clock sync task it removed the "Apex" time and now the lights are adhering to my settings it seems. Thank you so much!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 135 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.9%
Back