- Joined
- Mar 21, 2017
- Messages
- 3,925
- Reaction score
- 4,544
- Location
- Melbourne, Florida
- What state or country do you live in
- Florida
@bubbaque you want to start an official entries and grow thread?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Who is it? Can u tag them here?How long should I wait to hear if someone on the backup list wants in before I go on to the next person? I tagged someone yesterday in a post and they can't receive private messages for some reason. Do we go to the next person?
Yes I tagged him a page or two ago. @kurtp would you like in?How long should I wait to hear if someone on the backup list wants in before I go on to the next person? I tagged someone yesterday in a post and they can't receive private messages for some reason. Do we go to the next person?
After you have paid can each person send me a private message so I can see how many people are in the contest?
Om should be all caught up so far.
Is this contest still open
If there are open spots, I'm ready to join one of these!
Wow I can't believe how quickly all this happened! If a spot opens up put me on the list :D
Its still full at the moment but I've been moving down the backup list. I've added you guys to the list and as a spot opens up I will send you a PM. I'm going to give everyone on the backup list a full day to respond if they want in, as we are going to be running out of time before the contest ends.Yeah that filled up quick I'll just have to wait for the next one. If there's an open spot let me know.
ThanksIts still full at the moment but I've been moving down the backup list. I've added you guys to the list and as a spot opens up I will send you a PM. I'm going to give everyone on the backup list a full day to respond if they want in, as we are going to be running out of time before the contest ends.