New Battlecorals growout contest

  • Thread starter Thread starter bubbaque
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Which frag


  • Total voters
    129
Hey Guys really sorry for the lag I've been out of the office most of the day, and i will be gone most of the evening as well. Will catch up with everyone later tonight, and tomorrow AM for sure.
 
How long should I wait to hear if someone on the backup list wants in before I go on to the next person? I tagged someone yesterday in a post and they can't receive private messages for some reason. Do we go to the next person?
 
How long should I wait to hear if someone on the backup list wants in before I go on to the next person? I tagged someone yesterday in a post and they can't receive private messages for some reason. Do we go to the next person?
Who is it? Can u tag them here?
 
How long should I wait to hear if someone on the backup list wants in before I go on to the next person? I tagged someone yesterday in a post and they can't receive private messages for some reason. Do we go to the next person?
Yes I tagged him a page or two ago. @kurtp would you like in?
 
Last edited:
I'll shoot you an email tomorrow Adam. Let you have a little reprieve after playing catch up today.
 
Wow I can't believe how quickly all this happened! If a spot opens up put me on the list :D
 
Is this contest still open

If there are open spots, I'm ready to join one of these!

Wow I can't believe how quickly all this happened! If a spot opens up put me on the list :D

Yeah that filled up quick I'll just have to wait for the next one. If there's an open spot let me know.
Its still full at the moment but I've been moving down the backup list. I've added you guys to the list and as a spot opens up I will send you a PM. I'm going to give everyone on the backup list a full day to respond if they want in, as we are going to be running out of time before the contest ends.
 
Its still full at the moment but I've been moving down the backup list. I've added you guys to the list and as a spot opens up I will send you a PM. I'm going to give everyone on the backup list a full day to respond if they want in, as we are going to be running out of time before the contest ends.
Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new