New Battlecorals growout contest

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Which frag

• Total voters

Norcalreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just paid my invoice so @bubbaque you can count me in for sure.
782C81BD-63CB-4783-9A15-03E44FE52479.png

kurtp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I tagged him a page or two ago. @kurtp would you like in?
Yes I would, I hope it is not too late. I don't understand why I cant receive PMs and no one has ever replied to the PMs ('start a conversation's) I have sent.
Also, before I saw this above quoted post of yours I had just entered another post in the Snipers Blue Discussion Thread asking if I could use the Snipers I just received yesterday from Adam. If not, I'll just pay for another frag and the prize money fee ($10 or $20? was a decision made how much?) and ask him to include that in the replacement shipment he's going to be sending me to replace the frags that were lost due to FedEx delay of my battlebox.

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yes I would, I hope it is not too late. I don't understand why I cant receive PMs and no one has ever replied to the PMs ('start a conversation's) I have sent.
Also, before I saw this above quoted post of yours I had just entered another post in the Snipers Blue Discussion Thread asking if I could use the Snipers I just received yesterday from Adam. If not, I'll just pay for another frag and the prize money fee ($10 or $20? was a decision made how much?) and ask him to include that in the replacement shipment he's going to be sending me to replace the frags that were lost due to FedEx delay of my battlebox.

That frag was intended to be your contest entry actually. Your a little ahead of the game but we'll take that into consideration when it comes time to judge

OP
OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

Follow me on Instagram @ Bubbaquecorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please don't forget to contact Adam to setup payment arrangements. Orders start shipping in 10 days! If don't plan to join and you are on the main list on post #143 please let me know.

Last edited:
OP
OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

Follow me on Instagram @ Bubbaquecorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last edited:

SneakyTortuga

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That would be awesome if he would but I don’t know if he’s up to it. @Battlecorals
Thanks for letting me know!

He wouldn’t have to participate Monthly but it would be awesome to compare our year old frag/mini colonies to his growth in a year.

Seeing as the corals come from his tank I would guess that his frag would be significantly bigger. He would have no acclimation period. What’re your thoughts @Battlecorals

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 27.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 31.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 31.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back