New Battlecorals growout contest

  • Thread starter Thread starter bubbaque
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Which frag


  • Total voters
    129
Just paid my invoice so @bubbaque you can count me in for sure.
782C81BD-63CB-4783-9A15-03E44FE52479.png
 
Yes I tagged him a page or two ago. @kurtp would you like in?
Yes I would, I hope it is not too late. I don't understand why I cant receive PMs and no one has ever replied to the PMs ('start a conversation's) I have sent.
Also, before I saw this above quoted post of yours I had just entered another post in the Snipers Blue Discussion Thread asking if I could use the Snipers I just received yesterday from Adam. If not, I'll just pay for another frag and the prize money fee ($10 or $20? was a decision made how much?) and ask him to include that in the replacement shipment he's going to be sending me to replace the frags that were lost due to FedEx delay of my battlebox.
 
Yes I would, I hope it is not too late. I don't understand why I cant receive PMs and no one has ever replied to the PMs ('start a conversation's) I have sent.
Also, before I saw this above quoted post of yours I had just entered another post in the Snipers Blue Discussion Thread asking if I could use the Snipers I just received yesterday from Adam. If not, I'll just pay for another frag and the prize money fee ($10 or $20? was a decision made how much?) and ask him to include that in the replacement shipment he's going to be sending me to replace the frags that were lost due to FedEx delay of my battlebox.

That frag was intended to be your contest entry actually. Your a little ahead of the game but we'll take that into consideration when it comes time to judge
 
There you go, you heard it from the man himself.
 
Please don't forget to contact Adam to setup payment arrangements. Orders start shipping in 10 days! If don't plan to join and you are on the main list on post #143 please let me know.
 
Last edited:
Made my frat as part of my first battlebox. Stoked about my first online coral purchase!
 
Last edited:
That would be awesome if he would but I don’t know if he’s up to it. @Battlecorals
Thanks for letting me know!

He wouldn’t have to participate Monthly but it would be awesome to compare our year old frag/mini colonies to his growth in a year.

Seeing as the corals come from his tank I would guess that his frag would be significantly bigger. He would have no acclimation period. What’re your thoughts @Battlecorals
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new