New Battlecorals growout contest

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Which frag

• Total voters

HolisticBear

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is the fully updated list of who has been confirmed in the contest. There were a few people who paid but didn't do it through R2R, so we don't know your username. If you paid a different way and don't see a "paid" next to your name please PM me. Remember payments are due Friday and corals start to arrive next week. If you are not able to join and are on the list please let me know.

@thaveteran 1
@Michael Llabona 2
@Caravanshaka PAID3
@MSB123 4
@snakejacques PAID5
@miPapareef PAID 6
@WWIII 7
@Fishfinder PAID 8
@reefaland310 9
@Sushitheshiba PAID 10
@recess62 11
@MTBake PAID 12
@Tphill 13
@sfmacguy 14
@justingraham PAID 15
@Toomanyfish PAID 16
@Da Ghost PAID 17
@Jason Hieger 18
@HolisticBear PAID 19
@3mm3 PAID 20
@UABsleeper PAID21
@SneakyTortuga. PAID 22
@badfinger 23
@Crimsonvice 24
@Mark Gray 25
@ncaldwell PAID 26
@MgSullivan 27
@Zwogle 28
@authentic PAID 29
@Tallison 30
@Surfbum311 PAID31
@Paulreefkeeper 32
@Reefing-Around PAID 33
@sharkbredfrags 34
@ESH PAID 35
@cooltowncorals 36
@FLSharkvictim 37
@chuckfu5 38
@flowflezy 39
@hwntunda PAID40
@JuanGutz PAID 41
@Muttley000 PAID 42
@eatmoreyeah 43
@KJoFan 44
@PSXerholic PAID 45
@Norcalreef .PAID 46
@TonapahNorth PAID 47
@bubbaque .PAID 48
@kurtp PAID 49
@Ubans13 50

I will edit this post as it fills. If you are on the backup list please respond to the private message I send within one full day. After the day we will move on to the next name. We have a lot of people we have to get paid and not much time left.
Back up list:

@RUNVS
@c.poindexter
@tigé21v
@Timfish1
@Triggreef
@dede
@ecam
@Tbabcock
@danreefman
@iced98lx
@kurtp
@drawman
@Mrx7899
@Pife
@dewy
@Frizzles7
@Ento-Reefer
@hybridazn
@lillypads reef
@Hyperion

Thanks for doing all this legwork!

Looks like ~50% have paid, that should give hope to people on the backup list.

justingraham

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also like how the guy who took time out of his Locke to set this up and keep everything going is 48th on the list ?????

kurtp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is the fully updated list of who has been confirmed in the contest. There were a few people who paid but didn't do it through R2R, so we don't know your username. If you paid a different way and don't see a "paid" next to your name please PM me. Remember payments are due Friday and corals start to arrive next week. If you are not able to join and are on the list please let me know.

@thaveteran PAID 1
@Michael Llabona 2
@Caravanshaka PAID3
@MSB123 4
@snakejacques PAID5
@miPapareef PAID 6
@WWIII 7
@Fishfinder PAID 8
@reefaland310 9
@Sushitheshiba PAID 10
@recess62 11
@MTBake PAID 12
@Tphill 13
@sfmacguy 14
@justingraham PAID 15
@Toomanyfish PAID 16
@Da Ghost PAID 17
@Jason Hieger 18
@HolisticBear PAID 19
@3mm3 PAID 20
@UABsleeper PAID21
@SneakyTortuga. PAID 22
@badfinger 23
@Crimsonvice 24
@Mark Gray 25
@ncaldwell PAID 26
@MgSullivan 27
@Zwogle 28
@authentic PAID 29
@Tallison 30
@Surfbum311 PAID31
@Paulreefkeeper 32
@Reefing-Around PAID 33
@sharkbredfrags 34
@ESH PAID 35
@cooltowncorals 36
@FLSharkvictim 37
@chuckfu5 38
@flowflezy 39
@hwntunda PAID40
@JuanGutz PAID 41
@Muttley000 PAID 42
@eatmoreyeah 43
@KJoFan 44
@PSXerholic PAID 45
@Norcalreef .PAID 46
@TonapahNorth PAID 47
@bubbaque .PAID 48
@kurtp PAID 49
@Ubans13 50

I will edit this post as it fills. If you are on the backup list please respond to the private message I send within one full day. After the day we will move on to the next name. We have a lot of people we have to get paid and not much time left.
Back up list:

@RUNVS
@c.poindexter
@tigé21v
@Timfish1
@Triggreef
@dede
@ecam
@Tbabcock
@danreefman
@iced98lx
@kurtp
@drawman
@Mrx7899
@Pife
@dewy
@Frizzles7
@Ento-Reefer
@hybridazn
@lillypads reef
@Hyperion

Bubba, Im on both lists and paid. You might want to remove my name from the backup list to give those after my spot more hope and so you don't waste time trying to reach me again to let me know a spot has opened up
Kurt

OP
OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

Follow me on Instagram @ Bubbaquecorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also like how the guy who took time out of his Locke to set this up and keep everything going is 48th on the list ?????
At first I actually forgot to put myself on the list, lol. It wasn't until someone dropped out I realized I wasn't on there :oops:.

Send Adam a message to setup your shipping day. I receive mine Wednesday of next week :D.

justingraham

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At first I actually forgot to put myself on the list, lol. It wasn't until someone dropped out I realized I wasn't on there :oops:.

Send Adam a message to setup your shipping day. I receive mine Wednesday of next week :D.
What’s the latest day we can agree on to get our shipment?

OP
OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s the latest day we can agree on to get our shipment?
I think you want to get it the week of the 20th. We don’t want everyone to be done with the contest and have to wait another month for 1 - 2 people to post pics.

@Fishfinder toomanyfish posted the discussion and entry threads.

justingraham

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think you want to get it the week of the 20th. We don’t want everyone to be done with the contest and have to wait another month for 1 - 2 people to post pics.

@Fishfinder toomanyfish posted the discussion and entry threads.
Not even for me? Well if I can’t get off from work I’ll have to do it on Saturday the 26th was wondering if that’s ok

OP
OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not even for me? Well if I can’t get off from work I’ll have to do it on Saturday the 26th was wondering if that’s ok
That is more than fine. I just meant if for some reason your tank isn't doing well for some reason and you don't want to get the frag yet and wanted Adam to hold on to it for a month or something. Make sure it's a reasonable time and you are fine.

Last edited:

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey Guys,

We can go ahead and start locking ship days next week for all those that have paid. I am going to cap off shipments at 15 boxes per day, just to avoid any major issues if fed ex blows it. Feel free to send me a PM and let me know what day is best for you and ill do the best i can to get your stuff out that day.

Also, I can ship for Saturday delivery no problem but they do het me for an extra 20.00 to do it.

I also had a thought I wanted to run by you guys. What do you think about starting a new thread for each months entries? Would that make any sense at all to help keep things organized, or maybe that will scatter things up too much? let me know what you think.

Surfbum311

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys,

We can go ahead and start locking ship days next week for all those that have paid. I am going to cap off shipments at 15 boxes per day, just to avoid any major issues if fed ex blows it. Feel free to send me a PM and let me know what day is best for you and ill do the best i can to get your stuff out that day.

Also, I can ship for Saturday delivery no problem but they do het me for an extra 20.00 to do it.

I also had a thought I wanted to run by you guys. What do you think about starting a new thread for each months entries? Would that make any sense at all to help keep things organized, or maybe that will scatter things up too much? let me know what you think.
Just to clarify, those needing Saturday shipping will need to pay an extra $20? I may end up requiring this so just wondering. I've got to work out my schedule in the next few days.

OP
OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys,

I think doing it for each month will scatter it up too much. I think keeping it where I can just search a user in the thread and see how many post they made to see if anyone is missing entries makes it easier than having to open each thread and doing it. I think having a separate thread for the final pic, that includes the original frag and final frag pic is a great idea so it's easy to see where everyone started and ended.

I am up for whatever people want to do though.

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I think doing it for each month will scatter it up too much. I think keeping it where I can just search a user in the thread and see how many post they made to see if anyone is missing entries makes it easier than having to open each thread and doing it. I think having a separate thread for the final pic, that includes the original frag and final frag pic is a great idea so it's easy to see where everyone started and ended.

I am up for whatever people want to do though.
No that makes good sense i with you on that

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 24.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back