New Battlecorals growout contest

  • Thread starter Thread starter bubbaque
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Which frag


  • Total voters
    129
I have been sending out PMs to those on the backup list. @dede for some reason you can not get messages so I wanted to tag you here. @lillypads reef you missed your name last time so I wanted to try again. If you want in please contact Adam to setup your order and shipping arrangements.
 
Give my spot away. I got too many corals recently
 
If the list is currently up to date I counted only 34 that have paid. Tomorrow's Sunday and Adam is starting to ship these out starting Monday.

@bubbaque let me know if you need some assistance. I'd be glad to help out in anyway.

Charles
 
If the list is currently up to date I counted only 34 that have paid. Tomorrow's Sunday and Adam is starting to ship these out starting Monday.

@bubbaque let me know if you need some assistance. I'd be glad to help out in anyway.

Charles
The main purpose I was updating the list so I could make sure more than 50 didn't get in. I stopped updating the list after Adam said have everyone contact him when there were a lot on the main list who didn't pay. I would say another 10 have told me they paid but I just didn't update it, as there's no need any longer. Adam has the list of how many contestants there are now.

Thanks for the offer to help! There's not much to do now besides keep track of each contestants update each month.
 
The main purpose I was updating the list so I could make sure more than 50 didn't get in. I stopped updating the list after Adam said have everyone contact him when there were a lot on the main list who didn't pay. I would say another 10 have told me they paid but I just didn't update it, as there's no need any longer. Adam has the list of how many contestants there are now.

Thanks for the offer to help! There's not much to do now besides keep track of each contestants update each month.
Have U seen what I’m doing for some extra growth to beat the last growouts winner?
 
Let me guess, buying a bunch of snipers blue frags and gluing them together? ;-)
I only orders ten extra figures i would save on shipping


More in my build thread(in my signature it’s a fun read) but here is a snippet

4F703127-87A5-4C18-827D-018DCAEC5AB8.jpeg
4331A84E-6792-46DE-901A-CFBA9225CC67.jpeg
 
I only orders ten extra figures i would save on shipping


More in my build thread(in my signature it’s a fun read) but here is a snippet

4F703127-87A5-4C18-827D-018DCAEC5AB8.jpeg
4331A84E-6792-46DE-901A-CFBA9225CC67.jpeg


Dude that's sik! Best of both, err... all 3 worlds! Part time tanning bed, part time coral growing machine! Will check out your thread
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new