New BioCube 32 Build

longscience

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 15, 2020
Messages
10
Reaction score
26
Location
Fort Worth
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After waiting for a cabinet to be ordered and built I have finally gathered all of the things I need to get started. In negotiating for real estate in out very small 1927 bungalow we agreed on getting a large cabinet to hold my existing freshwater planted tank and my new BioCube. Today I made a control board from a pvc board and attached a power strip and all power bricks and controllers. The board is to be attached to the end of the cabinet.

15970983076242245205189136550618.jpg
 
Done for evening. Control board installed. Drain, move, and rescape existing freshwater tomorrow.
IMG_20200810_201911.jpg
 
Freshwater tank moved and re-scaped, cable management for it completed.
IMG_20200814_145033.jpg
IMG_20200814_132607.jpg
 
Everything is wired and connected. Heading to LFS for rock, sand, and water.
IMG_20200815_125916.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new