New BRS check valve bouncing

MikeIkerson

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2018
Messages
109
Reaction score
112
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My recently installed new check valve is now bouncing until my returns are out of the water and no more water can drain into the sump from the display. It is brand new but I tried to clean it and it is no different. Obviously this check valve is faulty, but is there something I can do to make this work? Have one day to set up this tank this week with my work schedule and I really don’t want to wait on @Bulk Reef Supply to ship me a new one out. If I can’t get this up and cycling this Tuesday then I won’t be able to get around to it for 3-4 weeks. Anyone have any ideas?
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new