New build thread 500 gallon sps tank

959BB4C0-ACE2-4438-BAE9-D4F190538005.jpeg
 
Sweet looking tank, beautiful coral. I see you got yourself a perfect sized sump tank caregiver. He's like the elf on a shelf, but hopefully not as destructive lol
 
Sweet looking tank, beautiful coral. I see you got yourself a perfect sized sump tank caregiver. He's like the elf on a shelf, but hopefully not as destructive lol
Hahaha Thanks I was always around learning how to fix things from a young age with my dad most of the time taking things apart . So figured I would teach my kids the same.
 
Hahaha Thanks I was always around learning how to fix things from a young age with my dad most of the time taking things apart . So figured I would teach my kids the same.
perfect, it's great to have the family involved.
 
079A40E2-C3B6-401C-B06A-E266317AE7D2.jpeg
sorry I missed the boat but welcome to r2r one big family
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new