New but not too much

  • Hello 
  • Thread starter Thread starter sim
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sim

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2026
Messages
67
Reaction score
71
Location
italy
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I used to be a member many years ago. My first reef aquarium about 25 years ago, then I stopped 10 years ago and now I started again with a cube... but small doesn't mean simple and I knew it ! 😅 It's a pleasure to have found very interesting readings and helpful people, congratulations !
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Let's try, 40 gallons filled on January 3rd, on the 6th the first rocks which were followed by others and now.
Easy handling, rocks about 53 lbs, Ultra Reef 140, AI Nero 3, zeolite and carbon. Hydra Edge 44HD, which I will have to change unfortunately, not enough for my sps. Heater, Heater Controller, ATO with kalkwasser. Change 7 gallons every 15 days with Fauna Marin Pro salt and bacteria. Only pellet and freeze-dried fish food.


20260103_191950.jpg 20260106_091445.jpg 20260407_181957.jpg 20260407_182024.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new