New Cali Reefer

Finnishpride

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2022
Messages
20
Reaction score
60
Location
Oakland
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, I am relatively new to reefing. I started my tank about a year ago. Its a 55gal with 20gal sump. Have learned a lot already along the way. Just now decided to get into Reef2Reef.

20210317_183800.jpg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hello all, I am relatively new to reefing. I started my tank about a year ago. Its a 55gal with 20gal sump. Have learned a lot already along the way. Just now decided to get into Reef2Reef.

20210317_183800.jpg
Welcome!

That looks like a reef to reef to me! ;)

1652583921808.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new