New clam

  • Thread starter Thread starter L.E.O407
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

L.E.O407

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 2, 2014
Messages
87
Reaction score
63
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Y’all think my wife will be mad that I’m using her new plastic containers to acclimate a clam?
75f5cf59a110eb13562a58a5e6607f4b.jpg
 
You could ask her if she wants you to pick a hobby/pastime that has you out of the house all of the time.
 
I'd wager you will be ok. I remember one time I was not so ok during the holiday years back. Cooking Thanksgiving dinner and my sister in law asked me where the turkey baster was. I didn't see it in the drawer. Any drawers upon further look. Then I sort of get that deer in the headlight look, my wife turns to me, and says - no. I just nodded.

Turns out I used it to spot feed some anemones and forget to replace it before the holidays. That one didn't go over too well. Sometimes I can be a big dummy :D I think you will be fine with the container :D Nice clam btw.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new