New Coral Placement

DougiesREEF

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 8, 2021
Messages
96
Reaction score
21
Location
New Brunswick
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone. I ordered some corals and wanted to see the online worlds take at placement for them. I will attach some pictures of the tank and where I think would best fit them. The return nozzle is about 600 gph flow and the Sow 8 is on W1 at power level 4 so I think its about another 800 gph.
Coral placement.JPG
IMG_5309.jpg
IMG_5310.jpg
IMG_5308.jpg
IMG_5307.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new