New critters

  • Thread starter Thread starter DCF
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DCF

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 8, 2025
Messages
7
Reaction score
5
Location
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new to this so please help. I have found two new critters in my 20 gal tank. I think one is a micro brittle star and the other mini feather duster. Good or bad? Keep or get rid of them? Pic and video below.

IMG_4949.png
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4948.mov
    26.3 MB
I agree with brittle star,
second one is a barnacle
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new