New crocea on frag

  • Thread starter Thread starter Azhari06
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Azhari06

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 28, 2020
Messages
44
Reaction score
12
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought it a week ago, happy or overextending?
IMG20200903150245.jpg
IMG20200903150254.jpg
 
Looks happy but what kinda PAR you getting on the sand bed? How deeps is your tank?
Last Crocea I had was a sun worshiper.
 
Looks happy but what kinda PAR you getting on the sand bed? How deeps is your tank?
Last Crocea I had was a sun worshiper.
Not sure about the par, the sand is 1.5inch deep, 12 inch tall tank. What's the sign if it needs more light? I don't wanna move it if it's happy.
 
It can be sign of not enough light. Is he growing? and is he retaining his colors? are the two questions need to be answer.
The most straight forward question is how much light he is getting? Having this information then we can tell you if he is or is not getting enough light
 
What par levels are recommended for crocea?
 
250+ is what I will recommend
For me, I like to keep them on higher light than 250 PAR. Nearer 500
The lights on my sump there are 3 19W daylight LED and two Kessil 350. The Crocea are doing great and growing well.
3D82471E-5D16-422C-AB0F-E344BA910121.jpeg
3C1CBFE2-DAC2-493D-9331-DDFC470B572A.jpeg
 
Bought it a week ago, happy or overextending?
IMG20200903150245.jpg
IMG20200903150254.jpg
Given the fact that your other corals there are low light, I would think your Crocea needs more light even if you have not given us anything to even guess how much light it is getting. Good luck with him.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new