New elephant ear coral

Mary Carmen

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2018
Messages
238
Reaction score
183
Location
Worcester
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all! I wanted to share a picture of my new coral. I also have a question about the bright orange spot next to it. What is it?


e5a2bf35d5abd1948542d28b27a1f039.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new