new england reef threads

mwb95

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 10, 2020
Messages
14
Reaction score
7
Location
Twinsburg
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have a cold saltwater setup with fish and invertebrates only?
 
Am pretty sure I saw a thread yesterday from someone in Norway doing that. Sorry don’t have the link
 
Am pretty sure I saw a thread yesterday from someone in Norway doing that. Sorry don’t have the link
I should have specified animals from the gulf of maine area. I would edit the title if I knew how
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new