new england reef threads

mwb95

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 10, 2020
Messages
14
Reaction score
7
Location
Twinsburg
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have a cold saltwater setup with fish and invertebrates only?
 
Am pretty sure I saw a thread yesterday from someone in Norway doing that. Sorry don’t have the link
 
Am pretty sure I saw a thread yesterday from someone in Norway doing that. Sorry don’t have the link
I should have specified animals from the gulf of maine area. I would edit the title if I knew how
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 18.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new