New enthusiastic reefer

Nano925

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome. I hope your brought lots of money and patience!

im rich cash money GIF

lelandmarine

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!

Here’s a link to help you navigate R2R

Macbalacano

Recovering Reef Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

My name is Jonathan, 29 years old and I live in Belgium.

I in the hobby 8 years now. I had a saltwater aquarium for more then 6 years but after I lost the battle against Dinoflagellates I decided to stop with the hobby.
After a while I decided to start with a 10 gallon aquascape tank, the goal was to grow a full carpet of Hemianthus Callitrichoides (HC cuba), after almost a year the aquascape became a beauty but for me the challenge wasn't there anymore cause this was pretty 'easy' to achieve.

At this time it was 1 year that I quited with my salwater aquarium, I really start to miss it so recently I broke down the aquascape tank and I decided to start a saltwater aquarium again!
I ordered myself a new light, the Aqua Knight V2 36w, I read alot of good reviews about this light so I decided to give it shot.

So as I am really excited to start again I am planning to documentate my journey on youtube.
If you guys are interested in following my journey you can check out my youtube channel.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0VVsUf62zyUxwXzA8BL4xQ
First video Started up video of my reeftank:

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/aquaash91

I hope you enjoy the content!

MVIMG_20210214_181320.jpg

Welcome! Nice tank!

whale GIF

Deep

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

My name is Jonathan, 29 years old and I live in Belgium.

I in the hobby 8 years now. I had a saltwater aquarium for more then 6 years but after I lost the battle against Dinoflagellates I decided to stop with the hobby.
After a while I decided to start with a 10 gallon aquascape tank, the goal was to grow a full carpet of Hemianthus Callitrichoides (HC cuba), after almost a year the aquascape became a beauty but for me the challenge wasn't there anymore cause this was pretty 'easy' to achieve.

At this time it was 1 year that I quited with my salwater aquarium, I really start to miss it so recently I broke down the aquascape tank and I decided to start a saltwater aquarium again!
I ordered myself a new light, the Aqua Knight V2 36w, I read alot of good reviews about this light so I decided to give it shot.

So as I am really excited to start again I am planning to documentate my journey on youtube.
If you guys are interested in following my journey you can check out my youtube channel.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0VVsUf62zyUxwXzA8BL4xQ
First video Started up video of my reeftank:

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/aquaash91

I hope you enjoy the content!

MVIMG_20210214_181320.jpg

hey great video, and welcome. Why do you have a diffuser in the tank though?

OP
OP
AquaAsh

AquaAsh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey great video, and welcome. Why do you have a diffuser in the tank though?
First of all thanks for the kinds words, feel free to like and subscribe to my youtube channel for more content!

A diffuser? You mean the glass pipes? Thats just my in and outflow, I have an canister filter underneath the aquarium

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 68 52.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 51.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 33 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back