New - First Saltwater Tank

Hello!

I'm brand new to saltwater tanks, but I do have two freshwater! I've always admired saltwater tanks, but they were somehow always too intimidating for me to start. I've just gotten a 14 gal nano tank and I've decided to take the plunge! A lot of things I search for point to this site, and I've also been recommended to join to get answers for any question I might have!

I already started a thread for my nano tank and I can't wait until the day that I can start putting some stock into it! I'll definitely be dancing around the corals forums and I try to learn everything I can before I start my selection.
Welcome to Reef2Reef and the saltwater world! Glad you've joined us. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
 
Welcome to the reef! Looking forward to following your journey!
WELCOME.gif
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 20 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new