New Fish/25 G

Ryan4485

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 25 gallon Waterbox Peninsula, and I freaking LOVE IT!! I have 2 juvenile clowns, 1 nice Azure damselfish, and one baby Green Chromis. I know it might push it but do you all think I could add a Bangai Cardinal?? My water parameters are always perfect and I have lots of hiding places..

#newfish #reef #reefsquad

Nemo&Friends

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your current fish will grow and take more space. Bangai cardinal should have been put first, as all the fish you have can be aggressive, so I would not do it. If you want more inhabitants, you could add a pretty shrimp or a crab, and it would give you more variety.

saltyhog

blowing bubbles somewhere
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When those clowns mature they will claim the entire tank as their territory. The Azure is one of the more peaceful damsels.....but he is still a damsel. If you want to add another fish I would think about a shrimp/goby pair (Yasha's, Randal's, Yellow Watchman).

nereefpat

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've only kept bangaiis in much bigger tanks. I really like them. Based on their behavior, mostly hovering, they should be fine in a small tank. Bangaiis are more aggressive than someone might think when they mature.

My concern would just be that many fish in a 25, and I agree that clowns can take over a small tank when they mature and start to breed.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.0%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.5%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 169 67.3%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back