OP
OP
MermaidTail

MermaidTail

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just read through this whole thread looks like an awesome tank i can't wait to see how your new tank comes along. also i love your acans I'm looking at getting a few more for my tank

Thanks so much! Acans are my favorite!

OP
OP
MermaidTail

MermaidTail

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i don't blame you i would leave your edge up and running to. have you decided on lighting for your new tank yet?

I've not. I really love the AI lights so considering a Hydra. But my LFS guy swears by Kessil and is trying to talk me into that.

cameronh

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm excited for it, too! Going to keep my Edge up and running though...pretty fond of it.
Are you male or female? Lol odd question, but I don't wanna say awesome man or the opposite haha

cameronh

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha "awesome man" is fine
That works for me haha. What are your plans for the cube tank? What size is it? In the picture it looks kinda nano~ish. Which would be cool being it's drilled

OP
OP
MermaidTail

MermaidTail

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That works for me haha. What are your plans for the cube tank? What size is it? In the picture it looks kinda nano~ish. Which would be cool being it's drilled

It's a deep blue rimless 60g at 24x24x24. It looks smaller in pic than it is. Plan is a mixed reef! Corals, fish, the works!

lake985

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey thanks! Yeah- I've really been loving the challenges of this cool little tank. Coral placement and cleaning is always a puzzle, but that makes it fun! Here are some current pics- sorry for quality. Only have my iPhone, which doesn't totally capture the beauty! Any pics of yours?!
Awesome pics and congrats on the 60 cube...I'm so jealous right now. I'm trying to convince the wife for "us" to get a Reefer 350, but she wants me to get rid of my planted FW setup to make space :rolleyes:.
Here's my Edge:
sw_tank65.jpg

OP
OP
MermaidTail

MermaidTail

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome pics and congrats on the 60 cube...I'm so jealous right now. I'm trying to convince the wife for "us" to get a Reefer 350, but she wants me to get rid of my planted FW setup to make space :rolleyes:.
Here's my Edge:
sw_tank65.jpg

Oh man! Killer tank! See you opted for a good removal. What light do you have? GREAT pic!

OP
OP
MermaidTail

MermaidTail

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looked like a Kessil! That's probably what I'll end up going with for my 60 cube. The tuna blue a350

Back