New forum section for 365 members?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fudsey
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Fudsey

Jack of all trades, Master of none ;-)
View Badges
Joined
May 7, 2016
Messages
10,090
Reaction score
44,543
Location
So. New Hampshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was not my idea, but I think it's a good idea so that they don't disappear into obscurity.

@Lasse mentioned it in one of the 365 posts and I just wanted to post it for #Admin to see :-)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new