New foxface

minus9

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
They (one-spot foxface) tend to change all the time based on mood, surroundings and if you look at them funny. :p If I walk by my tank sometimes, my foxface will go full on freak out mode, but comes back to his senses quickly. Sometimes, he doesn't move at all, just stays in place and turns black, then goes back to normal. They are fun to watch, but they're also the first to get out of Dodge as soon as something happens. Sometimes, he creates frags for me.

OP
OP
B

Blb472

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They (one-spot foxface) tend to change all the time based on mood, surroundings and if you look at them funny. :p If I walk by my tank sometimes, my foxface will go full on freak out mode, but comes back to his senses quickly. Sometimes, he doesn't move at all, just stays in place and turns black, then goes back to normal. They are fun to watch, but they're also the first to get out of Dodge as soon as something happens. Sometimes, he creates frags for me.
Definitely entertaining. He usually darts off when I walk up to the tank and ill just see his camo face peeking out from behind a rock. The funniest is when he doesnt go to the rocks and tries to camo against the glass

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 32 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 26 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 118 58.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 13 6.5%
Back