New Frag Critter ID Please

  • Thread starter Thread starter esquare
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

esquare

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 10, 2017
Messages
664
Reaction score
685
Location
Northwest Indiana
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went through the Hitchhiker ID Sticky and couldn't tell exactly what is on my new Acan Frag.

I picked up 3 frags about a month ago at a frag swap, 1 torch and 2 acans. I dipped all 3 in Bayer and Coral Rx then put them in a qt tank. Today I noticed a couple of worm looking things poking out of 1 of the acans and a what looks like a vermetid snail shell on the side and another worm. Does anyone know what these things are?
Acan Critter.jpg


IMG_20240224_085608.jpg
 
Fan worms on side, maybe vermetid on top if it's hard. Can just pluck everything off if desired.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new