New frag haul, id anyone ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eddie7144
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Eddie7144

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 3, 2014
Messages
977
Reaction score
569
Location
nyc
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got these frags the other day, cant wait to see them settle in. One is a haystack, the others no idea, can anyone e chime in ? I'm specially looking to I'd the millie's , thanks all.

20200416_105439.jpg 20200416_105027.jpg 20200416_104855.jpg 20200416_104829.jpg 20200416_104820.jpg 20200416_104812.jpg 20200416_104757.jpg 20200416_104657.jpg 20200416_104652.jpg
 
Can you check with the person you got them from?
 
Can you check with the person you got them from?
He told me, but I forgot. So I'm just trying to get an idea . They look good a d that's all that really matters, but know would be nice lol
 
He told me, but I forgot. So I'm just trying to get an idea . They look good a d that's all that really matters, but know would be nice lol
I'd recommend sending the pics to him and getting the names. With frags , anything you get from here will only be guesses.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new