• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

New frag swap- reefing related raffles on our facebook group!

Braxtong123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started the Facebook group - Reefing Raffle Equipment Coral and More- in order to raise funds for a new frag swap in my local area (Hagerstown /Boonsboro /Frederick Maryland area). Here, we will host raffles including equipment and livestock-related to reefing.

This is the groups' web address:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/595772094233704/

These raffles will be used to fund the frag swap. We want to promote the already successful, as well as the up and coming hobbyists around us as an inspiration to get others into the hobby. This frag swap will not only be a place to buy and sell coral but a place where new hobbyists can be inspired to start a tank for the first time as well. Please consider joining the group for a chance to win some great gear.

I will start the first raffle at 100 members. Make sure you vote at the poll (pinned to the top of the group page) for what you want to see in the first raffle. There will also be a free giveaway soon!

Even if you're not local or can't attend the swap, you can still support it by participating in the raffles or sending any type of donations. If you would like to donate or would like some additional information, please contact me at [email protected]

Thank you!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 18 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 14.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 74 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back