New frag tank journal

reefking807

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 21, 2013
Messages
109
Reaction score
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So here is my frag journal. Current setup to date. Stand and tank which is a reservoir 48x25x7 going to plumb it with 1inch bulkheads.
One down pipe as the overflow
two returns on opposite sides.
Pumps I'm going with two pumps on timers for wave flow. Not sure on size.
The sump looking at about 20-30gallon
I got two t5 four bulb systems. One tek light and the other is a orbit.
I'm going with dry rock unless I get a mean deal on LR.
Substrate Will be Caribbean crushed.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1383705181556.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1383705181556.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 216
  • uploadfromtaptalk1383705197166.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1383705197166.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 168
Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1383961348688.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1383961348688.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 123
I need some input on a pump for this setup. How many gph should I get.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new