New from Atlanta!

Manny’s Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello and welcome to R2R. Glad to have you.

you're welcome love GIF

Radman73

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, been lurking and decided to make an account after getting excited about the CC live sale.

I started with a small 5.5 gallon pico early last year but just recently moved up to a 14 gallon cube. This is not my first reef aquarium though, I had a 32 gallon biocube like 10 years ago that my parents eventually made me take down because we moved. I'm in college so it's been a slower process to fill it up but in my opinion, that's allowed me to be more selective with what I get. Excited to see it continue to mature and hopefully get more involved in the reefing community!
Welcome! Hopefully you've been to Pure Reef?

attiland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, been lurking and decided to make an account after getting excited about the CC live sale.

I started with a small 5.5 gallon pico early last year but just recently moved up to a 14 gallon cube. This is not my first reef aquarium though, I had a 32 gallon biocube like 10 years ago that my parents eventually made me take down because we moved. I'm in college so it's been a slower process to fill it up but in my opinion, that's allowed me to be more selective with what I get. Excited to see it continue to mature and hopefully get more involved in the reefing community!
Welcome to R2R
Welcome to R2R.JPG

ProxyAquarist

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

.... This is not my first reef aquarium though, ...my parents eventually made me take down because we moved. I'm in college so it's been a slower process to fill it up but in my opinion, that's allowed me to be more selective with what I get. Excited to see it continue to mature and hopefully get more involved in the reefing community!

Welcome to the non-lurking R2R lifestyle.

My son is going through much the same experience at college in CT. The larger tank is still at home, and he has his fingers crossed that COVID will not force them all home.

May 2022 bring you much success,
Jim

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 46 34.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 21.2%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 34 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back