New from NJ

rrspike

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2019
Messages
36
Reaction score
165
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to the threads here , have read a ton but have decided to try to be a bit more active.

Currently running a 90 gallon mixed reef . Located in central NJ. Look forward to learning more from you all . Appreciate it in advance
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 
Welcome to the R2r Community !
 
In addition to the 90 that is in our bedroom , I am currently working to finish setting up a separate 60 gallon frag system in the basement fishroom that houses my sump , and a 180 penisula in the living room that will be linked to the 90.

Hi I am James and I am addicted to this reefing hobby .
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new